Conditions for returning an item?
7 - day free returns policy, subject to Terms and conditions.
Requirement for a valid procedure
- Proof of purchase – the document handed over to you together with the product, on
- Original packaging – the manufacturer packaging
- Any free promotional items – gifts or accessories delivered with the purchased item
- Valid return reason – please refer to the section below for the details
How do I return an item?
- For any return request please contact our Customer Service Number 0710 306 525.
What happens once I have returned an item?
- We will conduct a careful quality check of the product.
- If the claim is valid, we will refund you according to our refund method.
- The process may take up to 3 days from when your return request was submitted.
- If the claim is invalid the item will be sent back to the client.
- We keep track of all return requests and use the data to improve our product quality and service, as well as for customer profiling.
How much time do I have to return a product to Cheki Bulls?
- All items sold on Cheki Bulls, under certain conditions, can be returned within a period of 7 days from delivery date or contact Customer Service.
- NOTE: You have 7 days to notify us of your return by calling Customer Service, from the day you received your purchase. For defective items, note that you have 7 days to return your product. After this period, we do not accept returns.
Is my product under warranty?
- Cheki Bulls works with the best manufacturers and suppliers to provide high quality and affordable products to its customers.
- Occasionally, things go wrong with these products. Luckily, our brands are committed to our customers as much as we are. They show that commitment through warranties. Warranty ensures that if anything goes wrong, that is not the customer’s fault, your product can be repaired or replaced. Warranty is available on select brands and products,
as displayed on the various product.
- No warranty on power related product issues after 24 hours of purchase and receipt of the product.
If my product is out of warranty duration, do I need to pay for repairs?
- If your product is out of warranty duration, you will be responsible for the repair cost.