The Fire stick is a Digital Streaming Device - that plugs to the HDMI port on your TV. The effect is perfect - you get access to top free streaming applications e.g. Youtube, Ted Talk, Economist etc on your television. There are thousands of apps to choose from. Access channels like National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Animal Planet, Discovery channel, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, HBO, Food Network, E! Entertainment, Sky Sports, CNN, BBC, CNBC etc.
· Free movies, series, free channels
· Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, HBO Max, and more. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and more.
· Free access to live TV including the English Premier League (EPL), Champions League, LaLiga
· Converts any analogue T.V into a smart T.V capable of streaming
· Watch local stations through youtube without need for a decoder, aerial connections (frequency independent - only a ban on the internet can hinder)
· Cast videos, pictures etc from your phone to your television
· Watch movies in HD quality - crisp pictures/ videos
· Download movies to firestick memory for offline viewing
· Recall feature allowing you to pick up movies where you left off
· Speak into the smart remote to launch apps (magic of Alexa)